Temporary Kitchen Design Facilities
- Meet with the Owner, Food Service Manager and Architect to establish goals and objectives of the project.Pre-design of temporary kitchen facilities.
- Inventory existing equipment to be integrated into the new kitchen layout and design.
- Preliminary layout can be developed within 15 business days (CAD) .
- Final review and signoff of the preliminary layout & equipment specifications.
- Completion of the final floor plan, electrical & plumbing rough-in drawings, special condition & ventilation drawings
- Specification book to include equipment list:a manufacturerâ€™s cut sheet or custom equipment elevation, and a cover sheet containing the item number, description, quantity, manufacturer (primary & approved alternates), model number, critical mechanical information, and a listing of approved accessories.
- Health Department Approval Monitoring
- On Site Inspections & Approval List
Please call 1-800-205-6106 for a quote!