Mobile Kitchen Rental is the only mobile kitchen rental company that provides Insurance Direct Billing Services.
- Mobile Kitchen RentalÂ takes on theÂ responsibility for the funds from the insurance company and are liable if there are any problems with the claim.
- We at Mobile Kitchen Rental understand client claims can be denied and we wonâ€™t know immediately when you put the claim through electronically.Â Â Â Â
- When Mobile Kitchen Rental submits claims we are less likelyÂ to be audited for any claims submitted. With our expertise in creating complete estimating we must provide detailed estimates so that we can get paid.Â We are liable for any discrepancies. If our client submits their own receipts themselves, they are liable for any insurance discrepancies and will be a headache and burden of dealing with the insurance companies directly.
- Insurance companies can take up to 30 days to pay providers, that leaves Mobile Kitchen Rental carrying the burden of collecting.Â This helps our customers manage their cash flow.
- Dealing with insurance companies can be an administration headache: Mobile Kitchen RentalÂ need to understand all the different billing companyâ€™s ever changing claim policies and keep up to date with changing requirements.Â Â Â
- Mobile Kitchen Rental and also assist clients in â€œdo it yourselfâ€ insurance claims processing.
- Temporary Kitchens is responsible for all receipt collection and storage. We must store receipts for upÂ to up to 2Â years.